-
November 22nd, 2005, 05:43 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I sold a beautiful lot on Ebay...And the woman that it was suppose to go (a wonderful grandmother) just emailed and told me all she got was my label! I am in tears and have no idea what I can do to help her file this claim...but, what I really am in tears about is a brand new beautiful Samantha Doll with some Accessories and a lot of freebies for this woman's granddaughter is just gone!
I don't even know how the post office can help with this! The money is just not enough!
I would love for her granddaughter to have opened that package on Christmas day! I just don't know what to do or how to really fix this to that woman! She has purchased from me before and she is just the sweetest lady...I have never had anything happen like this!!!!
Sorry to vent, but this is just some relief to tell someone who might understand...All my husband could say when I told him was..."There was Insurance on it, right?"
[img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
<font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ November 25, 2005 02:58 AM: Message edited by: justbeingme ]</font></font>
<font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ November 25, 2005 08:34 PM: Message edited by: justbeingme ]</font></font>
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 26, 2005 09:33 PM: Message edited by: justbeingme ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks